March Women’s History Month
Women's History Month is a month-long celebration of women's accomplishments and contributions that is celebrated in the month of March. Below are some resources, events, and book ideas to celebrate the month from LOCS Diversity and Equity Coordinator Michelle Cureton.
It is Women's History Month so here is a resource list of BIPOC women, LGBTQIA2S+ individuals, and women with different abilities to aid in inclusive and diverse education and celebration!
- *Women’s History Month: *
- *Indigenous Women: *
- *Black and African Women: *
- *Asian and Pacific Islander Women: *
- *Arab Women: *
- *Latina/x Women: *
- *Women with Different Abilities *
- *LGBTQIA2S+ Women and Individuals *
- *Jewish Women*