The Carpenter PTC Annual Holiday Gift Shop is this week. Please read below for detailed information.
Holiday Gift Shop
Wednesday, December 4th
4:30 PM to 7:30 PM
The Holiday Gift Shop allows children to shop independently for their loved ones. We will have volunteers available at the sale in order to assist your child through the shopping, payment and wrapping process. Parents are encouraged to wait outside of the cafeteria while their children shop.
The sale will enable children to purchase their own special holiday gifts for family and friends. The gifts range in price from $0.50-$12.00 and include sports items, popular jewelry, toys, as well as many personalized (Mom, Dad, Grandma, Grandpa, etc.) items. The Holiday Gift Shop is an excellent opportunity for children to gain experience in handling money while selecting and purchasing items for their loved ones.
We are asking each family to sign up for a time slot to begin their shopping experience in order to better address the amount of people flowing through the sale at any given time. To sign up, please go to: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b44abad22a2ff2-holiday2
We are also asking for volunteers to assist children through the shopping, payment and wrapping process. Please signup at: https://www.signupgenius.com/go/10c0b44abad22a2ff2-holiday3
If interested in participating in the Holiday Gift Shop, please do the following:
- Bring your child to the school cafeteria during your chosen time slot from the Signup Genius
- Bring the completed "Gift List Planner” (will be sent home with students)
- Include cash or check. Make checks payable to “Carpenter PTC”.
- We can write in the exact amount if you specify on the envelope a maximum amount your child is allowed to spend.
- Please do NOT send the envelope to your child’s teacher. This is an evening experience not organized through the classroom.
We are very excited about this year’s program and look forward to seeing you there!