Families residing within the LOCS district attendance boundaries may enroll their K-12 student(s) at any time throughout the year.
ENROLLING A NEW RESIDENT STUDENT?
Click on the New Student Enrollment logo below.
Once you have completed your online enrollment via InfoSnap and scheduled your appointment using the appointment scheduler link, please come in person with your Requirements for Enrollment to:
Community Education Resource Center - (Enter at north door)
455 E. Scripps Road - Room 110
Lake Orion, MI 48360
(Click street address above to open Google Maps directions in your browser.)
Office hours are Monday through Friday from 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Questions? Call the Central Enrollment office at 248-814-0215.
Or e-mail Alison.Doane@lok12.org
Please contact the Early Childhood Education Office at 248-693-5439.
- Legal name change (court document or birth certificate required for student)
- Immunization Waivers:
- Non-medical: Go through the health department to obtain a certified waiver.
- Medical: Contact your child's physician
- Address change - Address Change form and residency proof required
- McKinney-Vento Homeless Student Education Liaison
- Foster Care Liaison