Welcome to Lake Orion Community Schools!
Lake Orion Community Schools consists of six elementary schools, three middle schools, one primary high school, one alternative high school, a Special Education center, as well as preschool and childcare programs.
Your neighborhood school is determined by your checking your address at the link below. (LOCS may adjust school attendance boundaries based on organizational needs.)
Families residing within the LOCS district may enroll their K-12 student(s) at any time throughout the year.
Early Childhood Programs
- General Education Pre-Kindergarten
- Child Care
- Great Start Readiness Preschool
- Head Start
- Early Head Start
- DK/K – 12th Grade Enrollment
- PHASES Program Enrollment (Special Education 18-26 yrs)
- Special Education Evaluation (birth to 5 yrs)
- Out of district residency
- Enrolling in Fall 2023
- Back to school forms (available in August)
Pupil Accounting Specialist
Community Education Resource Center
Lake Orion, MI 48360
Office Hours: M-F, 8:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
To contact the Central Enrollment Office:
- Call 248-814-0215
- Email Alison.Doane@lok12.org
- DropBox: Community Education Resource Center - 455 E. Scripps Rd., Lake Orion, Southwest corner of the Staff parking lot under the West Door Entrance sign. Do not drop off originals.