New Student Enrollment
1. Please have the following required documents in digital form before you start the New Student Enrollment. See Enrollment Requirements for more detailed information.
- Original, certified birth certificate. Certified translation required if not in English.
- Parent/guardian photo identification
- Two (2) current proofs of residency (See Enrollment Requirements)
- Current Immunization Record
- Name and address of previous school
- Student's transcript or recent report card from previous school (Grades 1 - 12), if available
- Divorce/Custody papers
- SPECIAL EDUCATION STUDENTS: Copy of most recent IEP and MET from previous school
- 504 documentation
DEVELOPMENTAL KINDERGARTEN and KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS: Health Appraisal, vision screening and if applicable, an Age Waiver. Due prior to the 1st day of school.
2. Online registration via PowerSchool Enrollment
3. Schedule an appointment using the online scheduler in PowerSchool Enrollment.
Appointments Required: Appointments are available Mon-Fri, 8:30 am - 3:00 pm. Schedule your appointment electronically after submitting your online enrollment.
Appointments can be made in the form of:
- Walk Up Window - wear mask, social distance
- In Office - wear mask, social distance
- Zoom Meeting - email Alison.Doane@lok12.org to schedule
Enrollment documents can be submitted by:
- Email Alison.Doane@lok12.org
- Fax 248-693-5317
- DropBox The Drop box is now available at the southwest corner of the CERC staff parking lot under the West Door Entrance sign. Only copies, not originals.
- Upload during the online enrollment process
Questions? Call Central Enrollment at 248-814-0215