New Student Enrollment
- Please have the following required documents in digital form before you start the New Student Enrollment. See Enrollment Requirements for more detailed information.
- Original, certified birth certificate. Certified translation required if not in English.
- Parent/guardian photo identification
- Two (2) current proofs of residency (See Enrollment Requirements)
- Current Immunization Record
- Student's transcript or recent report card from previous school (Grades 1 - 12), if available
- Name, address, fax and phone number of previous school will be required within the online enrollment portal.
- DEVELOPMENTAL KINDERGARTEN and KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS: Age Waiver - Required for students turning 5 years old between Sept. 2 and Dec. 1. Health Appraisal and Vision Screening: If not available during the online enrollment portal, please provide before/by the 1st day of school.
- Divorce/Custody papers
- SPECIAL EDUCATION STUDENTS: Copy of most recent IEP and MET from previous school
- 504 documentation
2. Online registration via PowerSchool Enrollment. Please select the correct School Year.**We apologize for the delay, but due to technical issues, the link for New Student Enrollment 2021-2022 is delayed. Please check back later.
** DELAYED - New Student Enrollment 2021-2022
Enrollment registration can be completed online via PowerSchool Enrollment. Upload all required residency and student information to complete your child's enrollment during the document upload section within the online enrollment portal. Required items may be uploaded via scanned documents from your computer, cell phone, or tablet. You may also take a clear digital photo from your cell phone and upload the image (use a dark uncluttered background).
To contact Central Enrollment:
- Call 248-814-0215
- Email Alison.Doane@lok12.org
- Fax 248-693-5317
- In Office or Outdoor Walk-Up Window: To meet in person, appointments are required and can be scheduled within the online enrollment portal.
- DropBox: Community Education Resource Center - 455 E. Scripps Rd., Lake Orion, Southwest corner of the Staff parking lot under the West Door Entrance sign. Do not drop off originals.