New Student Enrollment
1. Please have the following required documents in digital form before you start the New Student Enrollment. See Enrollment Requirements for more detailed information.
- Original, certified birth certificate. Certified translation required if not in English. Temporarily we will accept a copy of the birth certificate.
- Parent/guardian photo identification
- Two (2) current proofs of residency (See Enrollment Requirements)
- Current Immunization Record
- Name and address of previous school
- Student's transcript or recent report card from previous school (Grades 1 - 12)
- Divorce/Custody papers
- SPECIAL EDUCATION STUDENTS: Copy of most recent IEP and MET from previous school
- 504 documentation
DEVELOPMENTAL KINDERGARTEN and KINDERGARTEN STUDENTS: Health Appraisal, vision screening and if applicable, an Age Waiver. Due prior to the 1st day of school.
2. Online registration via PowerSchool Enrollment
Students that are currently enrolled in the 2019-20 school year DK program will automatically be transitioned to their home school for the 2020-21 Kindergarten program. You DO NOT need to re-enroll if they are a current DK student in LOCS. You will be notified to update your student's information using Returning Student Information at a later date.
Temporary COVID-19 Changes
The format for New Student Enrollment has adjusted as we comply with the governor's stay-at-home executive order. We are temporarily accepting the required enrollment documents by email, fax, or drop box in addition to uploading during the online enrollment process. No appointments at this time.
Enrollment documents can be submitted by:
- Email Alison.Doane@lok12.org
- Fax 248-693-5317
- Drop box, only copies, not originals (CERC Building - North End, 455 E. Scripps Road, Lake Orion, MI 48360)
- Upload during the online enrollment process
Questions? Call Central Enrollment at 248-814-0215.