Accessibility Statement for lakeorionschools.org
Lake Orion Community Schools is committed to ensuring digital accessibility for people with disabilities. We are continually improving the user experience for everyone, and applying the relevant accessibility standards.
Measures to support accessibility
Lake Orion Community Schools takes the following measures to ensure accessibility of lakeorionschools.org:
- Include accessibility throughout our internal policies.
- Integrate accessibility into our procurement practices.
- Appoint an accessibility officer and/or ombudsperson.
- Employ formal accessibility quality assurance methods.
The Web Content Accessibility Guidelines (WCAG) defines requirements for designers and developers to improve accessibility for people with disabilities. It defines three levels of conformance: Level A, Level AA, and Level AAA.lakeorionschools.org is partially conformant with WCAG 2.1 level AA. Partially conformant means that some parts of the content do not fully conform to the accessibility standard.
Additional accessibility considerations
The district website has regular monitoring by SiteImprove and has an accessibility checker embedded in the Finalsite website platform.
We welcome your feedback on the accessibility of LakeOrionSchools.org. Please let us know if you encounter accessibility barriers on lakeorionschools.org:
- Phone: 248-693-5403
- Coordinator e-mail: email@example.com
- Visitor address: 315 N. Lapeer Street, Lake Orion, Mich., 48362
- Twitter: @lkorionschools
- General district e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If a visitor cannot access material on our website, please contact us and we will work to resolve the problem.
Web accessibility coordinator: Mark Snyder, Director of Communications and Marketing