LOCS meals and Local Food Bank Resources
Food Service Update (August 20, 2021)
- All school meals will be free for the 2021-2022 school year
- Parents of students who qualify for free and reduced meals should apply for the benefit even though all meals are free because other programs are based on the list (blessings in a back pack, adjusted pay to play and/or other fees, possible P-EBT considerations)
- Students at the Middle and High Schools will be able to purchase second entrees or snack foods from their lunch account
Additional Food Resources
- North Oakland Food Distribution -- Fresh fruits and vegetables
- Food Bank of Oakland County (248) 332-1473
- Gleaners Community Food Bank or call (855) 275-6424
46156 Woodward Ave.
Monday-Friday, 9:30 a.m. to 3 p.m.
5850 Dixie Hwy.
Monday-Friday, 10:00 a.m. to 3 p.m.
Call Lighthouse and place food order request at: 248-920-6000 (and dialing the number 2)
Or submit online at https://lighthousemi.org/what-we-do/do-you-need-help/
Paint Creek Cider Mill
4480 Orion Road, Rochester
** The will provide free meals to school-aged children
Variety Reeds c/c Oakland County Sheriff's Office
110 E. Pike St, Pontiac
Drive Thru Grocery pick-up
Saturday - 12:00-2:00 pm
580 W. Huron St, Pontiac
Produce boxes available
Monday/Wednesday - 4:00-7:00 pm
Saturday delivery - 248-221-7500
Dream Center of Pontiac - Woodside Bible Church
830 Auburn Rd, Pontiac
Meals and drive thru food pantry
Monday-Friday - 4:00 - 5:00 pm