Annual Education Reports
The Annual Education Report (AER) is a report designed to meet federal requirements of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) for reporting on performance for the most recently completed school year to parents and communities. The 2019-20 AERs are based on data from the 2018-19 school year.
All local educational agencies (LEAs), including public districts, public school academies (PSAs), and intermediate school districts (ISDs) or regional education service agencies (RESAs) are required to report their 2018-19 performance. If used as designed, this is how Michigan schools and LEAs will meet the requirement of the Every Student Succeeds Act (ESSA) and State law, Act 451, P.A. 1976 (and P.A. 25).
- Annual Education Reports, cover letters (2022-23)
- Annual Education Reports, Cover letters (2021-22)
- Annual Education Reports, Cover letters (2020-21)
- Annual Education Reports (2019-20)
- Cover letters (2019-20)
- School Improvement Plans (2021-22)