Capital Improvement Project Map
Below is an interactive map showing the capital improvement projects thanks to the successful passage of the 2018 Lake Orion Community Schools Bond Election.
In addition to these capital improvement projects, all schools within the LOCS will receive facility improvements.
The district also has committees focused on expanded STEM spaces in each elementary building, modern learning spaces with new furniture, and improved technology throughout the district.
Click on each school to learn more about that school and the improvement project planned for that school.
LOCS Bond current projects (Series 2)
- Blanche Sims Elementary (Completed Fall 2023)
- New school
- Scripps Middle School (Completed January 2023)
- New secure entry, office
- New elevator
- Auditorium mechanical room
- New discus/shot put area
- Stadium Drive Elementary (Completed Fall 2022)
- New STEM lab, media center
- Parking/traffic flow improvements
Athletic/Band Storage Building (Completed Summer 2022)
- Middle/High School Pilot (Completed June 2022)
- Classroom furniture installed prior to the fall 2022 start of school