2021-22 LOCS Kindergarten Information
(Click above for video)
As Lake Orion Community Schools prepares for the 2021-22 school year, we are excited to welcome our youngest students entering Kindergarten.
A few key answers:
- Which will be my student's elementary school? Elementary schools in LOCS are determined by a family's street address, so students attend "neighborhood" schools with others in the surrounding area. Our Transportation site allows families to plug in their home address to find out which school is for their student. There is also a map available with the approximate boundaries.
- Where can I learn more about my student's new school?
- How can I register? The registration can be completed online now on the New Student Enrollment page.
- How can I find more information about the LOCS Kindergarten program? There is information on the page behind this pop-out (LakeOrionSchools.org/Kindergarten), including a flyer with details.
- Each of the six elementary principals is available via the email links below for questions about the process and their school.