Wednesday, November 18-Tuesday, December 8
REMOTE LEARNING PLANS FOR ALL GRADES
- DRAGON VIRTUAL: Continues as previously scheduled for middle level and high school. Elementary Dragon Virtual will follow the elementary schedule below.
- ELEMENTARY SCHOOL: Elementary students will remain in Zoom classes, using Seesaw for their lessons and work. Classroom teachers will provide more specifics. Students will follow the in-person schedules of their buildings on Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, in the remote setting.
- Times -- Stadium Drive, Paint Creek, Webber from 8:35 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Times -- Carpenter, Orion Oaks, Blanche Sims from 9:10 a.m.-3:35 p.m.
- Wednesday – Every Wednesday will be a half-day for students.
- Wednesday morning (8:35-11:35 a.m. for early start schools and 9:10 a.m.-12:10 p.m. for late start schools) will feature synchronous (live teaching) in the core subjects.
- Wednesday afternoon will not have any live learning for students, but electives/specials will be available as recordings.
- MIDDLE SCHOOL: Middle school students will return to using Microsoft Teams to meet with classes for daily live lessons and assignments/feedback. Students will continue their class times from in-person learning, beginning with 1st or 4th hour. There will be no STAR class.
- The daily schedule will follow the in-person times: 8:27 a.m.-2:10 p.m. Office hours will be provided from 2:15-3:05 p.m. each day.
- HIGH SCHOOL (LOHS and Learning Options): High school students will return to using Microsoft Teams to meet with classes for daily live lessons and assignments/feedback. The daily schedule will follow the in-person times: 9:40 a.m.-2:35 p.m. All students will attend remote sessions daily, Monday through Friday (no Green/White teams). Student support/Office hours will be provided 8-8:45 a.m. daily.
- SPECIAL EDUCATION/PINE TREE CENTER: Special Education programming from early childhood to post-secondary will be remote, as outlined in the student’s IEP and/or contingency learning plans.
- EARLY CHILDHOOD: The Early Childhood programs will remain on the in-person schedule with the current safety and health precautions. Pre-K classes may move to remote learning if necessary. The Early Childhood Department will communicate to parents if that situation arises.
FOOD DISTRIBUTION: The LOCS Food Service Department will continue to provide meals for students on Mondays and Wednesdays from 11 a.m.-1 p.m., during the remote learning period.
Beginning Monday, November 23, the distributions will be held at the CERC Building and Waldon Middle School. There will only be a Monday distribution during the Thanksgiving week, and each student will be given five days of meals. The Monday and Wednesday schedule will resume the following week.