Using technology and resources, the Lake Orion High School Learning Center will support students and staff in their roles as life-long learners and readers as they work to achieve their potential and contribute to society.
- When is the LC open? The LC is open from 7 AM to 3:30 PM, Monday through Friday.
- What do I do if I left my charger or laptop at home? Come to the LC to check out a daily loaner. Students are limited to borrowing laptops and/or chargers FIVE times per semester. Please make sure you bring your charged school-issued device with you daily.
- How long can I have a library book? Library books are checked out for two weeks at a time. Return it when you are finished; if you need it for longer, bring it in and we are happy to renew it for you!
- How can I check to see if a library book is available in the LC? Visit Destiny Discover to check out our library collection.
- Do you have audiobooks or e-books? Yes, we use SORA for the audiobooks and e-books that we have. Stop into the LC and we can help you set-up the app!