Student parking passes are available for two prices:
$45 passes (available to grades 10-12) are for the student parking lot to the northwest of CERC (not the CERC lot).
$70 passes (available to grades 11-12) are for the student lots directly next to LOHS (not the visitor or staff lots). A map is located at the bottom of this page.
Student parking passes reduce in price starting third term. See parking pass application for details.
Student parking passes are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
Certain gates are closed after school until the bus and parent loops are clear.
Student cars are subject to the LOCS Search and Seizure policy, and students should not bring any objects or substances to school that violate the law or the LOHS Student Code of Conduct.
Driving a vehicle to school comes with additional responsibilities. We share a campus with elementary and middle school students.
1. Loss/Theft: LOCS is not responsible for damages or loss/theft of the automobile or its contents.
2. Refunds: There are no refunds, including for revoked privileges, moving, or change in free/reduced lunch status.
3. Transfers: Students who transfer out of LOHS must turn in their parking pass.
4. Search and Seizure: All vehicles and student property is subject to the LOCS Search and Seizure policy.
5. Replacement Fee: Lost or stolen passes must be reported immediately. After 5 days, there is a $25 replacement fee for passes.
6. Siblings: Siblings are permitted to purchase one pass per vehicle driven to school. Two vehicles require two passes.
7. Other: Administration reserves the right to revoke parking privileges for any student for any reason, including excessive discipline issues, poor attendance, or academic performance.