Parking Permit Application (Student Login Required)
Student parking permits are available on a first-come, first-serve basis. A limited number of permits are available.
Student cars are subject to the LOCS Search and Seizure policy, and students should not bring any objects or substances to school that violate the law or the LOHS Student Code of Conduct.
2020-21 process to obtain a parking permit:
1) Complete the application at this link. Due to security settings, this form must be accessed through an LOHS student Microsoft 365 account; parents are not able to access the form. Students should have their driver license and vehicle registration ready.
2) Complete payment at www.PaySchoolsCentral.com. The cost is $40 for the 2020-21 school year only.
3) Permits will be distributed during in-person school starting November 9.
Driving a vehicle to school comes with additional responsibilities. We share a campus with elementary and middle school students.
1. Loss/Theft: LOCS is not responsible for damages or loss/theft of the automobile or its contents.
2. Refunds: There are no refunds, including for revoked privileges, moving, or change in free/reduced lunch status.
3. Transfers: Students who transfer out of LOHS must turn in their parking pass.
4. Search and Seizure: All vehicles and student property is subject to the LOCS Search and Seizure policy.
5. Replacement Fee: Lost or stolen passes must be reported immediately. After 5 days, there is a $25 replacement fee for passes.
6. Siblings: Siblings are permitted to purchase one pass per vehicle driven to school. Two vehicles require two passes.
7. Other: Administration reserves the right to revoke parking privileges for any student for any reason, including excessive discipline issues, poor attendance, or academic performance.