- Student-Athlete Registration
- MHSAA Physical Form
- Middle School Pay to Participate
- Concussion Awareness, Acknowledgment and Video
The MHSAA requires that all students who participate in athletics to complete a physical exam, certified by a doctor. Below is the state's standard form which must be submitted and placed on file with the school.
Lake Orion Community Schools requires students to pay for participating in athletics. The fees for the 2019-20 school year are:
- $260 per middle school athlete for the school year
- $745 maximum fee per family for the school year
- Reduced fees for students who qualify
Please fill out the form and payment below.
Payment through PaySchools
The health and safety of LOCS students is the paramount priority of the athletic department. It is important for students and parents to understand the impact of concussions. Please read and complete the statement below for understanding of the potential health impact of athletics.
Solicitud de las Comidas Escolares Gratis oa Precio Reducido (Free or Reduced Price Lunch Application in Spanish)
Open Enrollment Form (Transfer Requests within the District)