Welcome to Dragon Virtual
As Lake Orion Community Schools embraces our new reality, the district is offering a unique opportunity for all families moving forward.
Those who prefer to keep their students home, for any reason, has the option to participate in the LOCS curriculum in a virtual setting.
The Dragon Virtual program will continue through into the 2021-22 school year.
Contact Email: DragonVirtual@lok12.org
- Why would a student choose Dragon Virtual?
- What makes Dragon Virtual different from traditional virtual learning academies?
- What does a typical school day look like?
- What is the attendance requirement for Dragon Virtual Students?
- Will students need to log on to class every day?
- Who are the teachers?
- Is there a dress code for Dragon Virtual students?
- Will there be an orientation?
- What is the parent/guardian role for Dragon Virtual students?
- How can I support my Dragon Virtual student?
- Is Developmental Kindergarten offered through Dragon Virtual?
- Can students with an IEP enroll in Dragon Virtual?
- If my student or I have questions, how can we seek help?