Lake Orion Community Schools will offer a virtual learning option for all students interested in learning in a virtual setting in the 2021-22 school year. Families who choose the virtual program and committed for the remainder of the school year until June.
- Lake Orion Community Schools teachers will deliver all content, including specials, which are aligned with current LOCS district standards and adjusted curriculum maps.
- For enrollment purposes, students will stay assigned to their traditional (neighborhood) elementary school, though the teacher may be from another LOCS school.
- Students will be able to participate in any activities hosted at their assigned traditional (neighborhood) school.
Contact Email: DragonVirtual@lok12.org
Dragon Virtual elementary teachers
(Teachers listed with the affiliated home school and start schedule each day.)
- Emily Pettey, Orion Oaks (late)
- Trisha Clendennin, Blanche Sims (late)
- Michelle Russell, Paint Creek (early)
- Cassandra Cardinal, Stadium Drive (early)
- Andrea Wayne, Webber (late)
- Kate Ventimigila, Stadium Drive (early)
- Ashley Casadei, Paint Creek (early)
- Tricia O’Donnell, Blanche Sims (late)
- Hallie Jaffe, Paint Creek (early)
- Alexa Baker, Paint Creek (early)
- Danielle Boeneman, Webber (late)
- Cami Giberson, Orion Oaks (late)
- Jennifer Leale, Webber (early)
- Amy Bohm, Stadium Drive (late)
- Robin Ross, Blanche Sims (late)
- Mary Armijo, Carpenter (late)
- Brendan Harris, Carpenter (late)