After School Programs
Paint Creek offers a variety of after school programs throughout the year including:
- Youth Enrichment - fall, winter, and spring sessions
- Girls on the Run
Lego Club is a place where you will spend time creating and building with Legos each week. With imagination and Legos...anything is possible!
- DK & Kinder Lego Club in Ms. Zettel's room
- 1st-2nd Grade Lego Club in the Music room
- Kindergarten Lego Club in Mrs. Morrow's room
- 3rd-5th Grade Lego Club in the Media Center
Students will have the opportunity to "Tinker" using our exclusive Tinkering Carts. Students will explore using properties of forces and motion, energy, magnets, construction, and design. Tinkering carts are fun and interactive by allowing students to create, design, and build through science concepts.
- DK-2nd Grade Tinkering Club in the Media Center
- 3rd-5th Grade Tinkering Club in Mrs. Perkins' room
BEE...part of an amazing opportunity as students and teachers work together to construct a wildflower garden here at Paint Creek Elementary. Students will research, build, create, and grow plants during this experience. Students will leave their mark on Paint Creek as they build a permanent garden outside and then plant seeds to create a one-of-a-kind wildflower garden.
- Grades 2-5 in the Science Lab