Make Payments Online
Lake Orion Community Schools is pleased to bring you the online convenience of our payment processing system, PaySchools Central. This program allows you to make school-related payments online via e-check or credit card at your convenience all from our district's website. (Note: The is not the payment system for school lunches. Please visit the Food Service payment program for that option.)
How It Works
Our district has upgraded to the PaySchools Central payment portal for parents. You can continue to pay for your children’s school fees online, securely and
quickly. No more lost cash or checks!
- Create your account using your computer or tablet at www.payschoolscentral.com. (We recommend using Chrome or Firefox. Please note Internet Explorer is not a supported browser. Microsoft Edge is the substitute for Internet Explorer.)
- If you want to use your phone, download the PaySchools Central app on the Apple App Store or Google Play.
- Complete account registration by selecting register, entering your profile details, setting up your password via the email link we’ll send you, then logging in.
- Add your children to your account using their student ID numbers.
- If you’d like, enter credit card and/or banking information as forms of payment to use with your PaySchools account, or simply plan to use guest checkout when the time comes.
NOW YOU CAN:
• Manage your children’s fees in one place.
• Set up reminders and alerts.
• Handle payments 24/7, at your convenience, on any device.
Rest assured that PaySchools is PCI-compliant and maintains industry-standard SSL certificates, ensuring all your family’s data is safe and secure.
CONVENIENCE AND PROCESSING FEES
The following fees will be incurred per PaySchools Central transaction.
Paid with checking account transfer: $1.95
Paid with debit or credit card: 4.5%