What is SchoolMessenger?
Lake Orion Community Schools uses the SchoolMessenger Notification System to provide timely phone, email and text communication to parents and staff.
Meassages will be sent to the phone numbers and emails that you provided at the time of online registration.
If you would like to change your notification preferences, please follow the directions below.
Please Note: SchoolMessenger is no longer using Contact Manager for you to personalize your communication preferences. If you had a Contact Manager account, that login is no longer valid. You will need to create a new login through SchoolMessenger.
How do I change my notification preferences?
Signing up is easy. You can use the email address that the schools have on file for you,
and follow these three steps:
- Go to go.schoolmessenger.com
- Click the Sign Up Button on the top of the page, or download the SchoolMessenger App from the Apple App Store or Google Play Market.
- Enter your email address and create a password. An email will be sent to that address with a secure token.
- After authenticating via your email, return to SchoolMessnger and sign in using your email and password.
- Now you can edit your preferences.
It's that easy!
Here is more detailed information about SchoolMessenger and setting up your preferences.