As Lake Orion Community Schools enters the 2020-21 school year, it's clear that education will appear differently than ever before. This site will be the opportunity for families and the community to accept and explore the unique dynamics that await us. If there are questions, please email us at email@example.com.
July 23 Return to School Plan shared with LOCS community
July 27, 7 p.m. Dragon Virtual Informational Parent Meeting on LOCS YouTube channel
July 30, 8 a.m. Dragon Virtual Registration Opens
August 7, 4 p.m. Dragon Virtual Registration Closes
August 12, 6 p.m. LOCS Board of Education Meeting (remote)
Mid-August Bus Stop Information Sent to Families
August 26, 6 p.m. LOCS Board of Education Meeting (remote)
September 8 First Day of School (In-Person and Dragon Virtual)
Dragon Virtual Registration
- Read Return to School document to understand differences between In-Person and Dragon Virtual.
- "Attend" virtual information night on July 27 on LOCS YouTube channel for more details.
- Visit LakeOrionSchools.org/DragonVirtual2020.
- Click on registration link from July 30-August 7, complete form.
- LOCS will follow up with more details prior to the start of school.
- Returning students planning to attend the in-person learning do not need to register.
- LOCS will follow up with more details about class assignments/schedules closer to the start of school.