- All Lake Orion High School and Learning Options High School students will be provided a district-issued laptop for the 2020-21 school year.
- Students who are in the in-person program and Dragon Virtual will receive the devices to use for their classes.
- The device distribution information will be shared by the LOCS Technology Department in the near future.
- Elementary classes and Pine Tree Center will use the laptops contained in the carts.
- Students attending the in-person middle school program will use the school desktop computers in the labs, as well as the laptops stored in the traveling carts and classroom carts.
- All laptops and desktop keyboards will be cleaned between users.
- Families can request one device per student for students who choose the virtual option.
- LOCS Technology Support will be available.
Families interested in purchasing a personal device can receive discounted pricing from Sehi Computer Products, Inc.
Register to receive access in the purchasing portal: https://www.buysehi.com/category.jhtm?cid=1214.