***** Scripps PTO *****
To support our awesome students and facility here @ Scripps throughout each and every school year.
Who We Are:
A very small group of parents and facility here @ Scripps. We are always in need of help via donations and/or time from parents.
Some of the Things We Support @ Scripps: (and so much more)
- Annual year-end field trips for all grades
- 6th grade - Detroit Zoo
- 7th grade - Joe Dumars
- 8th grade - Greenfield Village
- Science Alive
- Teacher Requests
- School Supplies – planners, new Scripps App
- Lamp of Learning
- Fall & Spring Parent Teacher Conference dinners for our awesome teachers!
- Olweus Kickoff
……..And so much more!
How We Raise Money: (which we put right back into our school)
- Donations @ our August walk-through
- Friends & Fun Night events held during the school year
- Fall Cookie Dough fundraiser
- Box Tops
- Sales of Scripps Spiritwear
- Food / Beverage Donations
Board Members for 2017-18:
- President – Summer Muller
- Vice President – Amber Harris
- Treasurer – Melissa Barthel
- Secretary – Alison Lemarechal
Friends & Fun Night Co-Ordinators:
- Michele Plattenberger
- Jodi Grekowicz
- Tricia Conley
Our meeting times:
- 3rd Tuesday of every month beginning September – May each year.
- Place – Scripps Media Center
- 7p – 8p (sometimes it’s only 45 minutes….no joke)
- We respect your time
- We stick to our agenda and take care of business
We are “the best middle school in the world”!
WE NEED YOU!
We know everyone is super busy but we can’t do these events and support our students and staff without your help!
High school students who need hours for graduation and NHS can help too!
Friend & Fun Night We are in need of an FFN Coordinator
Cookie Dough Sales
Box Tops for Education
Fall P / T Conferences
Spring P / T Conferences
Food / Beverage Donations
Wherever help is needed