Tuck in Tuesdays
The Tuck In Tuesdays reading program kicked off in March with the Webber Elementary staff, each taking a Tuesday night and reading a bedtime story from their home for the Webber community . The videos are posted at 7 p.m. each week on the Webber Elementary Facebook page and will continue through the school year.
They are also posted below so families can return to them throughout the summer to get another story shared by the Webber staff. Enjoy!
- Ms. Pearson (DK) -- "I'll Wait, Mr. Panda"
- Ms. Dittrich (P.E) -- "Skippy Jon Jones"
- Ms. Rau (1st) -- "Easter Bunny's Assistant"
- Ms. Garrett (2nd) -- "If you ever want to bring an alligator to school, DON'T"
- Ms. Herron (FSC) -- "Yertle the Turtle"
- Ms. Murtaugh (5th) -- "More Parts"
- Ms. Goethals (Principal) -- "Captain LaPlank"
- Ms. Miller (Art) -- "Lady Pancake and Sir French Toast"